MAG WHEEL REPAIRS
May 18, 2019
073 625 5637
010 055 5907
Get your mag wheel repairs done professionally
Although not detrimental to your vehicle’s functionality, mag wheel damages can impact the look of your vehicle and will have an effect on its reselling value if not repaired. Mag wheels can indeed make or break the look of a vehicle. When well taken care of, mag wheels are both aesthetically pleasing and stylish. When damaged, however, they can become a real eyesore. Unfortunately, damaging the mag wheels on a vehicle happens quite easily, with even the slightest contact with a curb, as this will leave a cut or scratch on the wheel. At Spot Dentz, we are able to help you make your vehicle’s damaged mag wheels look like new again! We are experts in mag wheel repairs, and we are able to fix any type of damage done to a mag wheel. This includes curb damage, scuffs, cuts, scratches, gouges and scrapes. Our mag repair technicians have years of experience in the field and they possess all of the necessary expertise needed to repair most forms of mag damage. We also make use of the latest technology when doing your mag repairs, thereby ensuring that you receive the best service results available in our industry.
More about the importance of your vehicle’s mag wheels:
- Lighter wheels allow for a vehicle to have a lower suspension. Therefore, lighter mag wheels are recommended. This improves your vehicle’s grip on the road, and also because the wheels are lighter your overall vehicle mass is not dramatically different, and this can help reduce your fuel consumption.
- An ‘open’ mag wheel design allows for better heat conduction – with an open mag wheel, the heat from your breaks can evaporate. This will prevent your brakes from overhearing and also improve the performance of your brakes, especially in more challenging driving conditions.
- Cheap mag wheels, without the correct paint or covering can corrode easily. This corrosion may cause damage to your car’s tyres if not looked at properly.
When enquiring about mag wheel repairs with our team, our clients can rest assured that we are experienced and will be able to provide the best possible service to have your mag wheels repaired as soon as possible.
What we offer:
- Our team offers all types of mag wheel repairs. With our state-of-the art technology and products, we can fix all kinds of cuts, scrapes, scuffs and scratches.
- We can fix local and foreign mag wheels.
We can also repair painted mag wheels – and repaint the mags so that it matches your other mag wheels.
- We offer guaranteed workmanship and clients can count on us for professional results.
All of our mag wheel repairs are 100% guaranteed, giving our clients the peace of mind that we are doing our job right the first time around. We also have a mobile repair fleet available for our clients’ convenience. Therefore, if you are unable to bring your vehicle to any one of our branches in the Cape surrounds, you can request that our mobile team comes out to you. We will come to your premises, quote you on the job that you want done, and once the quote is accepted, our team will proceed to repair your mag wheels to have them looking as good as new in no time.
Sandton's Source for Fast, Affordable & Effective Dent Removal
Are you wondering why paintless dent removal is the preferred method over traditional body shop repairs for minor dents, door dings and hail damage? Dentex Paintless Dent Removal Ltd. asks that you consider the following reasons:
- Fast – we offer same-day repairs with a booked appointment
- Affordable – a typical body shop charge can start around $600 for your dent repair, while we can do the same job for around R1600 to R2000
- Proven effective – auto plants have used paintless dent removal (PDR) for over 50 years. With PDR, you never have to worry about mismatched paint
- Environmentally friendly – no paint or harmful chemicals are used in the process and no waste is involved
Why are modern-day bumpers made of plastic?
Bumpers on modern cars are there to protect the driver – as well as the people passing the driver, or other cars on the road. Bumper designs have changed dramatically over the years. For older vehicles, bumpers were part of the overall design of the vehicle and therefore did not really serve any function other than an aesthetic one. Nowadays, however, bumpers are designed to absorb the impact when your car is involved in any collision. Bumpers are now designed and manufactured to other components of your vehicle so as to minimise repair costs. The way that bumpers are designed now, it is meant to cause less damage to your own vehicle, as well as the other vehicle involved in a crash. Modern cars’ bumpers have also been lowered for the safety of the drivers and the pedestrians on our roads. The reason that bumpers are made of plastic is to soften the impact, and also to minimise repair costs should you drive your car into a static object or another vehicle. We at Spot Dentz are here to assist with your plastic bumper repairs. Our team will assess the damage and provide you with a quote. Should the damage be too severe too fix, we can assist with the replacement of the bumper. Our team will take care of sourcing a bumper that is suitable for your vehicle’s make and model, and we will also complete the installation, paint job, etc. For our clients’ convenience, we also have a mobile fleet that operates throughout the Johannesburg surrounds. Therefore, if you are unable to visit any of our branches to receive a quote for the damage on your vehicle, you can contact our team to come out to your preferred location to provide you with a quote. Once the quote is accepted, we will get to work on fixing your bumper. So, if you need plastic bumper repairs done in the Johannesburg area, feel free to contact us for further details on how we can assist you!
SPRAY PAINTING AND DENT REMOVAL
We can confidently state that any Paintless Dent Repair that we complete will cost considerably less than the cost to remove the same damage using conventional auto body repair. The reason for this is simple – painting is an expensive process and Paintless Dent Removal eliminates this process.